Impact Subsea has a focus to create innovative, market leading, underwater sensor solutions for use on underwater vehicles and in associated applications.
All sensor solutions produced by Impact Subsea are designed and built to the highest levels of robustness and reliability.
Consistency in high performance and reliability are critical to the business ethos. To achieve this, a Business Management System (‘BMS’) is designed and maintained to meet the requirements of the ISO9001:2015 standard.
– Create underwater sensor solutions which provide users with new capabilities – meeting and exceeding technical expectations.
– Create a work environment where staff can fully utilise their talents and enjoy being part of.
– Comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities.
– Continuously work to reduce hazards, prevent injury, ill health and pollution.
– Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met.
– Ensure that all staff are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy.
– Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This quality policy outlines the ethos of Impact Subsea and acts as a reference for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the BMS is regularly reviewed by the senior management team to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to the business.
The BMS is subject to both internal and external annual audits.